As a dealership PAYWAY top-up machine and service as the company appoint. The ability to distribute and provide services to the customer public, as well as sale-dealer or minor dealerships with after-sales service staff.
- Agent must be a person or entity.
- Having an office located in the area responsible and ready to act immediately.
- The agent must market and product the company’s affiliate or agreed goods.
- Must order a minimum 5 cabinets to ready-to-sale for register first time.
- Must be approved by the company.
- The company will give sale discounts to agents based on their capabilities of the market expansion or as agreed with the company.
DISTRIBUTION – SERVICE MODEL
- Distribution model the sell outright – installment of product the affiliates.
- Distribution model of the company’s franchise.
- Ability to provide service to customers in the space responsible.
AREA TO DISTRIBUTE
- The agent will be entitled to sell solely in the area as agreed with the company’s contract.
- If cross-area responsibility sales. Should be reported to the company first.
* To avoid conflict with representatives in other area.
DUTY OF THE DEALER
- Marketing and distribution in accordance with company policies.
- Distribute and deliver products to customers with installation.
- There are staff to give advice and consult with distribution support to sale-dealer.
- A team of technicians who install and supervise after sales service in area responsibility.
- Control the standard of service according to the company policy. For good after-sales service to customers.
- Support distribution information of top-up machine and other products affiliates, sales promotion to agents.
- Give out publicity document such as pamphlets or brochure.
- Advertising through media such as books or company web pages.
- There is a special return accordance term to support the agents.
- Give the agent the right to sell – service exclusive in that area as agreed with the company.
- Sales training – maintenance regularly. To maximize the potential for agents.